Welcome to the IELTSonTrack.com Listening mini-test.
This mini-test offers you part of Section 3 of a practice Listening test, with 8 questions
(Time: about 6 minutes).
In the actual IELTS Listening Test you would have about 30 minutes to listen to 4 sections, and complete 40 questions. Sections 1 and 2 of an IELTS Listening test would usually be easier than Sections 3 and 4.
What to do
- Please listen only once without the transcript, just as in the actual IELTS Listening.
- (Start the recording by clicking on the ‘PLAY’ triangle in the top right corner above the questions)
- Choose one answer for each question; don’t leave any questions unanswered
- Then, check your final score and read your personal feedback.
- Study the Answers and HELP sections with the audio transcript.
We also invite you to try the other mini-tests on this site, or look at the internationally successful IELTS on Track Academic and General Training books and e-books you can buy.