Welcome to the IELTSonTrack.com IELTS Reading mini-tests.
These practice mini-tests offer you:
- ONE Passage 1 of an Academic PracticeTest with 13 questions (Time: 20 minutes).
- ONE part of a Section 1 of a General Training Practice Test with 7 questions (Time: 8-10 minutes).
In the actual IELTS Academic Reading Test you would have 60 minutes to read 3 passages and complete 40 questions. In the IELTS General Training Reading Test, you would have to read a range of texts in 3 sections, also with a total of 40 questions in 60 minutes.
What to do
- Try one, or both, of these mini practice tests, then check your final score.
- Please time yourself and do the test without a dictionary
- Read your personal feedback.
- Study the Answers and HELP sections.
We also invite you to try the other mini practice tests on this site, or look at the internationally successful IELTS on Track Academic and General Training books and e-books you can buy.